on the organization of the spring semester 2020-2021 academic year of the year
for 1st year students
According to the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Emergence and Spread of Coronavirus Infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 24, 2020 and guidelines for organizing the educational process in universities during the period of restrictive measures at the Mardan Saparbayev Institute, the educational process in the spring semester is organized as follows:
1. 1st year students begin their studies from January 25, 2021 in a mixed format (lectures – online, seminars, laboratory and practical classes of an applied nature in full-time format, subject to a sanitary regime and a social distance of 2 meters);
2. Students of 2-4 courses begin their studies from January 25, 2021 according to the autumn semester mode.
The class schedule is based on a rolling schedule.
During training, it is necessary to comply with the Rules for Compliance with the Sanitary Epidemiological Regime (SES) according to the Methodological Recommendations:
1.have individual masks with you (3-4 pieces, 1 mask for 2 hours);
2. have antiseptic agents available;
3. when landing in the classroom, take into account social distancing, namely 5 m2 per 1 student;
4. in the event of the first signs of malaise, warn the curator about your condition and go to the hospital at the place of registration;
If all requirements are not met, the student may not be allowed to attend classes.
For all questions, contact the Call Center by phone:
+77059777721 –Kastaev Serik Kanatovich
+77017263487 –Asubaev Beysengali Aripbaevich
The higher educational institution was founded in 1994 by Mardan Baimurzaevich The Deputy Prime Minister (doctor of pedagogical Sciences, honored cultural worker, academician of the International Academy of pedagogical Sciences, master of sports of USSR, honored coach of Kazakhstan) year on the basis of scientific-educational center of South Kazakhstan Institute of physical culture, was called “South Kazakhstan regional Institute of Humanities” and had a license for educational activity in two specialties: “070600-Finance and credit”, “021600-Law”.
The main goal of creating the institute as a private university of a new generation was to train highly qualified specialists, adhering to an effective management system, using advanced methods and technologies of science and education.
Take a tour of MSI and you will find the best university in the city. The video will take you to all the places of this institute.